Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm new here :)

Welcome Mamas! I am glad to have you here. I am new at this whole blog thing so do not mind me while I work out the kinks along the way. I have been wanting to do this for a very long time. I honestly just have not had the patience to complete the details, until now. Everything is very busy in my life as it is in every mom's world. Between almost 4 year old twin boys and an exclusively breastfed baby girl we have a genuine circus. I have wanted to blog for several reasons, I really wanted to have a place to offer advice and suggestions to parents who already live an eco-friendly life and to those who are interested in trying it out. I want to be able to offer information and be very up front and honest about my experiences with products and businesses. I also want to be very open about my experiences as a mother. I already have a list of wonderful products and businesses in mind to share with all of you. I would love to kick off my blog with a giveaway, so when I get the details of that worked out I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online