Friday, April 23, 2010

And the Winner is....

I am still trying to get things together. I am stuck in that spot where life kind of takes over and there has been no extra time for me :) So I am sorry for the delay for the Fabricwrapper :) According to Random.org Entry number 15 is our winner Hipgal from hipandlittle.com! please email me your address and final pattern choice so I can have Steph send that to you right away! Email me

In other news....yesterday the boys had an amazing birthday. I really cannot believe they are 4 years old. The time just keeps flying by and my babies are growing up :( They have kept me so busy in the last week I have been neglecting my blog,facebook and twitter accounts terribly, but it was for all of the right reasons! I will be doing a double up this coming Tuesday since I did not share the blogs I wanted to this week! I definitly have some catching up to do around here. But I really do suggest taking a break from cyberspace regularly-it is easy to lose touch with the real world for some people-it never hurts to check back in!


 I have some pretty exciting reviews coming up. I am still ironing out the details for The Merry Hempsters review, I wanted to be able to offer my readers the opportunity to try something from the company who makes these awesome products I will be reviewing. The wonderful people at The Merry Hempsters have offered me the opportunity to have a giveaway that will possibly be for up to 50 people reading the review! More info to come soon I am super excited about this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online