Monday, April 26, 2010

Coming Into My Own

I am gearing up for a total makeover of my blog. Not just the layout, but the name and everything else along with it. I know this is not exactly ideal but I am just not settled with what it is now. There is this mass "green, eco, natural, organic, crunchy" movement. This in itself is wonderful, but in this day and age it is not unique or very original. Everywhere I look it is all about going green. I by all means support the movement but my personality longs not to be a copy of anyone or anything. I have been encountering many different and amazing moms, bloggers, companies, artists and people in general. I want to have a place that is open and inclusive for everyone. I got my inspiration for this today while working with some artists from Etsy. I sat and looked through vast amounts of handcrafted items in beautiful colors. I was actually surprised by the joy I felt just looking at some of this stuff. I want my blog to be that way too. It is important to me that when viewing my page I feel at home- and think this is ME. I want you to come here and just be happy. I want the atmosphere to be uplifting and welcoming. I have so many things that I am already planning to share and I think they all deserve the perfect canvas. Look for these changes soon, but for now I will leave you with a few pictures of things that made my day and have cultivated my upcoming metamorphasis.



Or not- for some reason it is not allowing me to upload the pics I wanted to share with you from Etsy! That's okay; please do look for them in some really fun upcoming reviews. Here is an alternative picture, nothing better than a fresh tie-dye. So many colors-makes me think happy thoughts :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online