Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lets get back to it!


I am so excited to be blogging again! I have missed the Internet so very much and mobile applications just do not cut it. We are all moved into the new house, very glad that the move is over with. I do know for sure that without Internet I have been an overly productive person, cleaning house borderline OCD style. I actually took a Qtip to the speakers of the TV late last night waiting for Steven to get home from work. I also caught myself cleaning my bathroom at 1 am!!! Not like me at all to tell you the truth. My cloth diapers have been washed every single day and put away immediately. There has not been a single dish in my sink for longer than an hour. How I have managed this with 3 kids I have no clue. We are very busy and active family who practically lives in the outdoors. You know I actually have been writing my blog in my head for the last couple of weeks while in the shower and during other rare moments of peace. So now I am met with the challenge of finding where to start. I have lots of plans for this so hang in there I want to bring to you some cool products and ideas very soon. Just for a little idea of what is to come I am working with Yoreganics, Meg-a-Roos, and The MerryHempsters to name a few. I look forward to getting back in the swing of things! In the meantime I have been networking on Twitter, something I swore I would never do.....there is a little confession I used to make fun of tweeting and now I am obsessed. There is just so much information at a constant flow. It is a great way to meet people who share common interests. I literally have to drag myself away from the phone at night so I can get some rest. Now I have discovered Twitter parties and TweetGrid uh oh I see trouble coming. Well that is all I can manage for the night! Hope it all makes sense I am very tired. See you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online