- Raw Almonds-We buy them shelled, but remember no salt or sweeteners. This is also one of my favorite snacks-perfect for a busy mommy. Grab a handful and go-no mess included :)
- Fresh cut carrot sticks- I know the baby ones are super easy to just grab out of the package and serve up, but they just don't taste as good! Not to mention the goal is to eliminate the package!
- Banana Sandwich- take a banana and slice it down the middle and spread on some fresh ground peanut butter- We get ours at Whole Foods, where you can grind it yourself.
- Sliced pieces of green,red,orange and yellow bell peppers-this variety of colors is really fun- my boys like to make pictures with the pieces of their plates!
- Strawberries-escpecially when they are in season we have a great local place where you can pick your own. Its fun for the kids to pick their own food and they are cheaper this way too!
Wanted to include pictures but I am having trouble locating my camera cord after the move!