Monday, May 3, 2010

Inspired By Finn Winner!


Well- I have not figured out how you get the Random.org thing to be able to display it but I am happy to announce that the winner was number 26- Rachel! Please e-mail me Myecofamily(at)gmail(dot)com with your information- and then get ready to shop for some awesome Baltic Amber or Hazelwood jewelry from Inspired By Finn!


 Very excited to be working with some wonderful people in the next few weeks. I am going to Launch The Merry Hempsters review and giveaway this afternoon(maybe this evening-depending on the kiddos) Remember the first 50 people to respond and have met the requirements will receive a free Hemp Baby Salve!

2 comments:

  1. Rock on!! Awesome, thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you from MBC :-)

    You can find me here~

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online