Monday, May 10, 2010

Lots to Share

I hope everyone had a delightful Mother’s Day! I got so sleep in, but then Steven had to go to work :( So it was my Baby girl and I pretty much all day. I did have 2 awesome friends come by and spend a few hours with Adelea and I in the afternoon- they brought me Christian’s Pizza- a YUMMY local place here in Charlottesville- I wish I had more! The boys were with their Dad until the evening. Michael (the boy’s father) was kind enough to have them call me first thing yesterday morning and wish me a Happy Mother’s Day- the perfect way to be woken up :) Friday the Boys picked me some flowers so I considered that an early gift from them. We are not big gift givers around here- We do not think it is necessary to say how we feel with store bought things. Usually Steven and I make card for each other. I thought he forgot yesterday. When we went to bed, I tucked my arms under my pillow and there it was- a lovely Mother’s Day card!!!! I think the surprise of it being there was perfect.



I have lots going on this week with the Blog very excited to be doing some great new giveaways- here is a little about something I am doing- Oh but first, this is what Adelea loves to do now- She does not get there by herself yet, but will stay there for several minutes and just laugh! She is very good about just plopping down on her butt to get down! Uh Oh I might be in for it with this one- I am thinking she will be on the move much earlier than her brothers were~



Okay - getting back on track
Etsy is an amazing place- Where artists of every kind unite to sell their crafts. With thousands of stores it can be difficult for some people to get the credit they deserve for their creativity and the quality of their goods. I thought it would be nice to start doing some Etsy features with reviews with some AWESOME giveaways. I want to share with you some things that have caught my eye along with some that we already enjoy at home! I love handmade goods-sure does beat “made in China” hands down LOL. I am happy to have already lined up several talented people with lovely shops for your enjoyment! There will also be other people and products I will continue to feature that are not Etsy related as well- Keep your eyes peeled for some must have stuff- Very Soon!




Don’t Forget---- Blogs Worth Blogging About is coming tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online